- Feed has no items.
- Family members of BNP leaders, activists being picked up: Selima Rahman on December 10, 2023 at 11:02 am
BNP standing committee member Selima Rahman today claimed that the government was picking up family members of BNP leaders and activists when they were unable to find the party men
- Gaza war having ‘catastrophic’ health impact: WHO chief on December 10, 2023 at 10:24 am
The war between Israel and Hamas is having a catastrophic impact on health in the Gaza Strip, World Health Organization chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Sunday
- National polls: EC orders withdrawal of two police commissioners on December 10, 2023 at 10:15 am
The Election Commission (EC) has ordered to withdraw commissioners of two metropolitan units of police, one deputy commissioner, and five superintendents of police.
- Unai Emery clarifies on Arsenal handshake snub on December 10, 2023 at 9:23 am
Unai Emery revealed he didn’t shake hands with any members of the Arsenal coaching team after Aston Villa ‘s huge 1-0 win because Mikel Arteta was absent.
- BNP to enforce 36-hour blockade from Tuesday on December 10, 2023 at 9:06 am
The BNP and its allies have announced a 36-hour road-rail-waterway blockade in Bangladesh from Tuesday morning to protest the Election Commission’s announcement of the schedule for the next national election announced by the Election Commission (EC)
- UN chief urges leaders at COP28 to agree on deep cuts to emissions on December 10, 2023 at 8:59 am
United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged leaders at the COP28 climate conference to agree on deep cuts to emissions and stop global warming exceeding 1.5 degrees Celsius (2.7 degrees Fahrenheit)
- New reserves of oil and gas found in Sylhet: Nasrul Hamid on December 10, 2023 at 8:55 am
New reserves of oil and gas have been found in Sylhet, State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid said today
- Qatar says efforts to renew Israel-Hamas truce ‘continuing’ on December 10, 2023 at 8:51 am
Mediation efforts are continuing to secure a new Gaza ceasefire and free more hostages held by Hamas despite ongoing Israeli bombardment that is “narrowing the window” for a successful outcome, Qatar’s prime minister said Sunday
- Appeal hearing at EC: 30 get nod to participate in polls so far on December 10, 2023 at 7:39 am
The Election Commission has this morning started disposing of the appeals filed by aspiring candidates regarding the decision on acceptance of nomination papers for the 2024 national polls
- ‘Bangladeshi man’ among two arrested for selling fake permits in Malaysia on December 10, 2023 at 7:00 am
A foreign couple was arrested by the Johor Immigration Department for operating a fake working permit renewal syndicate at an apartment here