- Gold Souk or Gold Souk, is a traditional market in Dubai, UAE.
- Souk consists of over 380 retailers, most of whom are jewellery traders, At the souk, there are many gold stores and you will find a plethora of designs at different price points.
- The gold is carefully regulated by the Dubai government to ensure all the products at the souk meet international standards.
- A famous name in jewellery, Damas has stores all over the city.
- Damas is famous for its bridal jewellery and, apart from its own brand, it stocks other popular branded jewellery.
- Dibla, Diamond Leela, Farfasha, Fior, Fairouz, and Harmony are some jewellery brands you will find at this store.
- Damas Jewellery imported the first diamond cutting machine for producing diamond-cut bangles and wedding bands.
- Damiani is a luxury Italian jewellery brand famous for its intricate bracelets.
- Damiani was founded by Enrico Damiani in Valenza Po in 1924
- Damiani stocks only expensive jewellery, so expect stunning designs and pieces with superior gemstones.
- Liali is famous for it’s 18 and 24-carat gold jewellery sets with precious gemstones and diamonds.
- The USP of the store is that they can custom design any piece of jewellery to your liking.
- Lali specializes in certified diamonds, pearls, precious & semi-precious stones, 18k gold, customized handcrafted jewellery
Gold and Diamond Park
- The Gold and Diamond Park is huge and it is conveniently located in the heart of the city center.
- The jewellery park is famous for offering various types of gold jewellery by the biggest brands in Dubai.
- Agatha is a French brand popular for its classic and chic jewellery.
- The Agatha store has a gorgeous collection and is the perfect place to shop for a gift or special occasion.
- Agatha is famous for its colorful statement pieces.
- Cartier is famous for its high-end jewellery.
- Cartier necklaces, bracelets, and rings are favorites with Hollywood and Bollywood stars.
- Besides jewellery, the brand is also famous for its wristwatches.